The Christian Doppler Laboratory for Model-Integrated Smart Production (CDL-MINT) investigates the modeling of smart production facilities, as well as the evolution of such models based on production information gathered at runtime.
The Grand Opening of the LIT Open Innovation Center will take place on June 5, 2019, between 14:30 and 22:00!
CDL-MINT is part of the Open Innovation Center and will be present with all its researchers during the opening event. Come and visit us!
Manuel Wimmer is currently involved in the organization of the following scientific events:
- International Workshop on Multi-Level Modeling (MULTI) @ MODELS
- International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence and Model-driven Engineering (MDE Intelligence) @ MODELS
- International Workshop on Multi-Paradigm Modeling for Cyber-Physical Systems (MPM4CPS) @ MODELS
- International Workshop on Model-Driven Engineering for the Internet of Things (MDE4IoT) @ MODELS
- International Workshop on Petri Nets and Software Engineering (PNSE) @ Petri Nets